Cartridge World operations automated using NetSuite - With my implementations

Today is a pretty happy day in my life as one of the projects implemented by me has received a good reputation with this article by Yahoo! Finance.

Basically the requirement was to integrate two systems, so that Cartridge World can use the full blown features of NetSuite. This integration is implemented by me with the coordination and help of my CEO and other members at Celigo Technologies. I'm proud to be part of a success story.

Cartridge World, is a world's fastest growing ink refilling retailer in printer cartridge industry. NetSuite, is a leader in on-demand business software suites. Cartridge World wanted to use NetSuite system to automate their e-commerce operations and it is implemented throw integrations with Java. The article shows how far the project succeeded.

Check out this stream